Friday, September 1, 2017

Fire Emblem Art Dump- August 2017

18 fire emblem doodles for last month!

My Version of Summer Corrin M
How dare he come to me when I'm trying to pull summer units though XD

Summer Corrin F
Winner of that voting gaunlet

Keaton
"I'm Keaton. Your superior."

My Morgan and My Avatar
"On no Morgan. What's wrong?!
Are you feeling okay?!
You know I'm fine!! You can be any class you want to be!!"
"Mother! I'm fine!!
I just wanted to try it on..."

Lon'qu
Messed up face ahhhh D:

 Keaton
When will they release him in Fire Emblem Heroes!? 
When!?

Lon'qu

Velouria
"Daddy, are you watching?"

Fire Emblem Various Characters
Practicing the same Expression
which doesn't work at all hahaha
Ephraim, Boey, Roy
Robin, Ike, Marth
Hector, Alm, Gray

Fire Emblem Awakening 
random doodles on one page
Ricken on top
Libra on left and then my Morgan on the right
what happened is that Morgan was looking for me but didn't realize 
he found Libra instead of me hahaha

My Kana
I WILL PERFECT THIS POSE EVENTUALLY.

Libra x Nowi
Nowi turned out cute. 
Libra has issues. lol.

My Avatar

My Morgan
*pat pat*

Velouria
(in the same pose as Kana hahaha)
Meh better but not quite there.

Chibi Chrom and My Avatar
Do better Chrom!!!

Happy Birthday Soleil!!!
Poor girl can't dance hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment