Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fire Emblem Awakening- My Pairings

So, these are my official pairings for Fire Emblem Awakening!

Note: I had to play this twice hahaha, so my battle count is obviously low.
The first time I beat the game I didn't know Gaius was recruitable, 
so I accidentally killed the sugar man.
Also, somehow I forgot about recuriting Severa??? haha no idea how xD

So here goes~!

Of course........... LON'QU!!!!!!!

My Avatar and Lon'qu
He's THE BEST haha!! His fear of women. xD
I took that as a challenge. lol!  
First time playing this game, I didn't even know I married him when unlocking S support.
I saw the confession scene and I was like wait what?!
Husband Lon'qu.
Wife Cactus.
WAIT. WHAT!?!? LOOOL WE ARE MARRIED?!
I love him though hahaha 
Honestly, if it were anyone else, I would have just started over. XD

Chrom and Sumia
Of course, everyone's beloved Chrom! So, he gets Sumia.
Also, they are just cute together. 
Though their support conversation was based on pies xD

Frederick and Cordelia
Ahhhh. I like them both... Frederick totally works hard.
I'm always for Frederick and Cordelia xD

 Virion and Tharja
Virion and Tharja just makes sense to me.
I mean look at Noire. 
Totally takes after her dad, if you know what I mean.
Also, he was totally doing her bidding.... 
He must like her a lot xD

Vaike and Maribelle
BRADY LOOKS LIKE VAIKE.
Thus, Vaike and Maribelle must be paired :D

Stahl and Olivia
Stahl and Olivia.... oh boy hahaha.
 His love letter confession was cute for her!

Sully and Kellam
Kellam and Sullly obviously for Kjelle~
 Come on! EVEN THE NAME KELLAM AND KJELLE.

Ricken and Lissa
Again, Ricken is Lissa's hero ;)

Gaius and Cherche
Gaius gets Cherche because I like them both.
Plus, Gerome can have orange hair and still look cool.

 Panne and Gregor
Omgosh these two are adorable with each other!!
It's been awhile, but I think he kept on calling her a bunny? xD
Also, Gregor and Panne just work together well. 
I feel like they can change each other for the better.

Libra and Nowi
She helped him find his heart!!

Henry and Miriel
I'm sorry Henry, but Miriel needs a husband and you seem to love her.
And no, Donnel is not getting with anyone hahahah. eww! little boy Donnel

Others:





Children Pairings~

Owain and Nah
It was hard pairing Nah....

Inigo and Lucina
THEY HAVE THE BEST SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER!!
(Inigo's other supports just made me cringe and laugh.)
(Lucina's supports with the other kids... I was just like no. no. No.)

 Brady and Cynthia
Cynthia's mysterious helper, Brady is so kind hearted!
Their support was adorable~

Gerome and Severa
Severa talks about how Gerome has a handsome face and 
we get to see his face without the mask!!!

My Morgan~
Morgan deserves NO ONE in this time zone. hahaha.
All the girls were too wacky for me for him...

Yarne and Noire
Noire never once went crazy with Yarne with her blood and thunder haha
And she blushes at the end with him. They're cute together.

Laurent and Kjelle
Laurent watching over Kjelle and him promising to become "Dreamy" xD

lol the ridiculously low battle counts XD





No comments:

Post a Comment