Saturday, May 20, 2017

Fire Emblem Echoes- Me Playing Day 1

So, I'm just going to make a compile of all the things I happened to screenshot thus far XD
So here goes~!

The beginning~
Well, I also think flower wreaths are cute!!

Oh. Dear.

BUT THEY ARE LITTLE KIDS....!


Little kids. LITTLE KIDS making such promises!?!?!

hahaha

Well.... that's unfortunate.


LOL. Kliff. THIS BOY IS HILARIOUS. XD


Of course I'd recruit you!

This is cute ;;;;;

Level Up~!


PFFT. xD

This pose though XD.

Class changes~!

This dialogue and the way they said their lines XD

Parts of Kliff and Tobin Support C

Gray and Tobin Support C

Saving Clair!


Ooooh more guys ;)

You can tell who my favorites are hahaha xD

Gray and Clair Support C

Then right after, Clair and Alm's C Support 
Oh no. Not like that Clair.

Clair's brother!!!

Whyyyy!?!

Ah. Well..... I see......

Knight!

Kliff and Tobin B Support

 Supports I've unlocked today~ (5/19/17)

More storyline stuff~
They make a cute couple!!!
But please, don't let him go to the dark side...

Currently here!

Also, other recruits!
So many to use already xD

I played a total of 4 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment