Sunday, May 21, 2017

Fire Emblem Echoes- Me Playing Day 2

hahah oh Gray... xD

 Yes.. I'm impressed by the archers in this game...

Alm asking his peeps to join him~

WHAT HIS PAST?!

examining

what is he hiding??

oh. my. gosh. Alm.
wow!
lolol!

ooooh serious stuff

CELICA'S SIDE
what!? WHY!?

These two are always bickering lol.



new strategy!

Celica! That's mean to say!!

oooo Saber.

She really loves her cats.

JOIN me now!!


these two. such romantics.

HE IS PURPLEEEE.

Sea dogs lol.


Mae and Boey C Support

Level up!

Parts of Mae and Celica's C Support

I like Saber's voice haha

Recruiting time! JOIN ME!!

Yes he is so you join too.

Leon is so flamboyant

haha this is so cute


ummm ;;;;;

hahah Kamui. It's JUST A NECRODRAGON!!
(Whatever that is)
I just want to see okay!?!
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
It looks like it can be a part of majora's mask.......


okay! I'm back to beat that dragon!!!

good work Celica~

GO MEET ALMMMMMMM!

and she offends cats again xD

Est is gone..

these two lol..

Masked man!!!


omgosh is Alm here!?
well... this sweet reunion got sour fast....
Once again, I appreciate the voices!!
Makes this scene SOOO much better than just reading it haha.

Woo hoo! Made it to 3!!

LOL GRAY. XD

well... she was warned...


WHO ARE YOU MASKED MAN!?

Really Gray!? REALLY!?
he's so funny though!

Oooh some background story on Python~

The map where I saved last! Yay I can play both stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment