Friday, June 2, 2017

Fire Emblem Art Dump- April 2017

More doodles!~ This is for the month of April!
Almost caught up with the current date!

Blushing faces of Lon'qu lololol
My friend said number looks like Keaton's expression on Lon'qu....
Please tell me that isn't so...

Henry x Eko
For their wedding anniversary~ So sweet~

 Bunny Gerome
HIS FACE THOUGH LOLOL WHAT?!

Lon'qu
Bunny Ear TIME! JUST WEAR THEM LON'QU!
See what I have to resort to? XD

 Spring Camilla
Spring is here~!

My Avatar in FEH Corrin's pose!
Once again pose is totally from Fire Emblem Heroes!

Keaton and My Avatar
lol oh gosh. If I'm not drawing Lon'qu and my unit; I'm drawing Keaton.
What has my life turned into!? XD

Lon'qu in Casual Clothes!
All in black hahah xD

My Kana
Kana~ My little Kana~
Keaton found that toy bear for him. I had to sew it up;;;;;

More Robin!
What are you reading this time Robin?

No comments:

Post a Comment