Friday, June 2, 2017

Fire Emblem Art Dump- May 2017

Alright! 
Finally made it to last month's art work!~ 
I'm caught up! Here's May!

Whoa. I went Fire Emblem crazy. There are 26 FE doodles and 31 days in March.
Okay. I must be going crazy haha!

Ryoma x Elise
Happy Birthday Ryoma! 
May 1st is his birthday~!

Another sketch of Henry for my friend~
Causal clothes for him too!

Niles
I doodle him often too. 

Mini comic of Morgan F
UNCLE CHROM TO THE RESCUE! lol!

Happy Birthday Morgan~!
My son is precious of course he's an assassin XD

Keaton x My Avatar
Gah!?!!

Laslow x Azura
They are also one of my favorite couples!

Leo x Erica
XD

My FEF Family~
This needs a redo. Like seriously lolol.

Dwyer x Velouria Support C
Debating if I should color these.....?

Dwyer x Velouria Support B 
I love their supports!

 Happy Mother's Day!
My FEA Family~
Oh you tease.

My FEF Family once again XD
So which one do I open first... ;;;;;

Corrin x Camilla with Kana F
This turned out pretty cute hahaha
Jellyfish because my sister requested jellyfish.
I don't like Camilla so why is she in a couple of my drawings !? LOL

 Lon'qu It's Time to Train!!
FACE NEEDS TO BE FIXED YEAH?? lololol

Alm
A weird looking Alm but not bad?

Celica 
Like Celica looks bad haha!!

Kliff
Man he's hilarious but his hair makes no sense for me to draw

Pikachu Tiki
I was told they are voiced by the same voice actress so..... you know xD

Ricken!
Well honestly it was someone else at first 
but then it was Ricken's birthday
 and I didn't want to erase the face 
so we have a weird looking wannabe Ricken I suppose? XD

Dwyer x Velouria Support A
Just one more to go! These two hahha xD

 More Keaton~ 
haha he's so cute too lolol xD

 Selkie
Let's play~

Current Fire Emblem Heroes Team!
Of course Lon'qu is leader!
But when Keaton comes out oh dear... who wants to be leader?!?
Keaton: "I call alpha!"

Python.......?
Supposedly but he doesn't even look like him hahhahaha

Bride Cordelia
Her pose is the confession scene pose!!
But she's in her bride clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment