Friday, June 2, 2017

Fire Emblem Art Dump- March 2017

Gosh.. I do doodle them a lot from time to time XD
Yay more Fire Emblem doodles!

Eldigan
WHY DO YOU NOT JOIN MY FEH TEAM!?! HUH!?!
How can you not join my team lol.

Owain
His younger self! Not his mage self haha

Lon'qu x My Avatar
Truly~!

Elise
For such a little girl she's hard to draw!

More Henry!~
I usually draw Henry for my friend~

Inigo x Lucina
They are cute with each other! But I have to reconsider now because of FEF

Ryoma x Elise
My favorite Nohr x Hoshidan couple~!

Keaton Happy St. Patrick's Day!
hahahha he looks so bad though; his hair is a bush! XD

Leo and his tomatoes~

 Keaton and my Kana
This is too cute! XD (I'm super biased though)
hahaha.

Velouria and My Avatar
Huggies

Lon'qu
Who doesn't look like Lon'qu HAHAH

Keaton and My Avatar
Idk why he's so large lololol
I mean I'm not that small goodness.

 Spring Xander
WHO DID NOT JOIN MY TEAM EITHER! OMG.

My little sister wants an Ephraim on Fire Emblem Heroes
hahah so cute. PLEASE GIVE HER ONE NINTENDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment