Friday, June 2, 2017

Fire Emblem Art Dump- February 2017

Idk if I'm missing any but here they are~

Went with a Fire Emblem Valentine Theme for the first 14 days of February XD.
Super fun to do like seriously lol

Xander
I honestly can't see him do that XD
Would you like to take a bite~?

Lon'qu
Just give it to me already!! XD

Subaki
A "perfect" cake from Subaki~

Leo
hahaha oh boy, Leo. XD

Robin
Someone is looking up at recipes~

Hinata
What's in the treat bag?!

Chrom
Would you let him feed you!?

 Takumi
Geez. Takumi, so stingy. xD

Frederick
I think... it was a ring in a box :O!

Asugi
It's Asugi not Gaius!!

Niles
Ummm. ok;;; Niles;;;;;;

Henry
What have you made.....

Laslow
Cup of tea? Or Coffee? Or Hot Chocolate~

 Keaton
Flowers!!

Lon'qu

Lon'qu x My Avatar
I think I tease him too much haha.

Jakob!
I love his sarcasm. 

Chrom and Takumi
Both 5*s!

Tiki
A drawing for her birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment